Monday, August 31, 2009

Bad Weeds are Hard to Kill

Hello Weedlings!
I used to post podcast episodes on this site... fairly frequently!
Now, not so often anymore... well none in about about a year.

I leave the podcasts up because I like how they represent a time in my life -- a story. I'm particularly proud of the episodes from my trip to Uganda in 2006.
Some of the stuff is a bit racy... I guess I might tone it down if I did more episodes. I'll let you find that stuff on your own!

I'm thinking about starting it up again with a focus on my journey as an artist. We'll see.

Stay tuned!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool post as for me. I'd like to read more concerning that theme.
By the way look at the design I've made myself Companionship in London

5:57 AM  
Blogger Jared said...

Sorry to post this here, I couldn't find a contact e-mail for you!

My name is Jared and I'm with SanFrancisco.NYCTourist.com. We'd like to give you $50 to link to our SF pages. Please give me a call back at (800) 450-7805x106 or e-mail me at jaredg@bizx.info to get a hold of me.

Thanks very much!
-Jared

2:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger